Success Through Team PERFORMANCE
Success through Team Performance provides a system for developing and nurturing high performing teams. it addresses the building blocks, called the essential components of team performance and shows how to successfully implement them.
Success through Team Performance is based on practical and applied knowledge gained from years of hands-on experience in developing, implementing and anchoring team performance systems across cultures, countries and a wide range of industries. It has evolved from on-the-job work done by Sacher Associates, a productivity consulting and training company that applies essential performance systems in client companies to improve productivity and quality. Thousands of executives, managers, team leaders and employees attend workshops run by Sacher Associates to improve the team and organizational performance.
The essential message of Success through Team Performance is that organisations must recognize the competitive advantages of playing as a team. They should understand the key to sustained success is for their people, working as a team, to improve continuously the delivery of value-added outputs or services to customers and provide total stakeholder satisfaction. And with this realization, know how to put it into effect. This course shows you how to achieve this elusive goal.
With Success through Team Performance, Monty Sacher has produced a disciplined, systematic approach to developing teams that perform better now - and keep getting better. The course implements essential principles evident in high performing teams and shows how they are practically applied. The goal is to satisfy any group of people who work together to produce a value-added end result.
It is presented in an easy-to-read format which has been used so successfully to translate business principles into clear, concise pathways for success.
On completion of this course the following objectives would have been achieved:
- You will understand the 10 essential components and systems of team performance.
- You will understand why team development is important and how the essential components of team performance contribute to team development.
- Know how to develop and implement a unified sense of direction.
- You will have a clear understanding of role clarification and understand how to identify your customers and stakeholders.
- You will know how to identify outputs, develop performance measures and set targets for your team.
- You will know how to implement a performance feedback system that works and how to communicate.
- You will know how to implement a performance linked learning system for your team.
- You will understand how to apply criteria to optimise your organisation structure.
- You will understand how to implement positive recognition and team based financial reward systems.
- You will understand the guidelines for success and pitfalls to avoid when implementing the essential components of team performance.