PERFORMANCE LINKED LEARNING
Performance-linked learning offers a strategic training and development system designed to ensure that learning goals contribute directly to the organisation's performance goals. It is a system based on an analysis or organisational goals and the development of integrated and prioritised learning solutions to provide the competencies required to achieve those goals.
To compete successfully, teams within organisations must continuously learn in today's rapidly changing market. An effective learning system, performance linked, is essential. This course builds a strategic training and development system. Using jargon-free language, Performance-linked Learning enables senior line managers and human resources personnel to identify high-priority learning issues and to determine how best to implement a program that improves performance capability.
- Provides the tools to develop a standardised learning system for the organisation.
- Ensures learning is purposeful, increasing the overall performance of the organisation and not just satisfying individual training needs.
- Ensures learning is focused on making a contribution in terms of profits and savings and financial benefits.
- Contributes to the organisation's continuous performance improvement system.
You will learn how to:
- Develop a learning plan which relates performance to the goals of the organisation.
- Develop a learning vision.
- Analyze current performance and predict future trends.
- Identify competency gaps by doing a comprehensive training needs analysis
- Design a learning strategy.
- Translate that strategy into operational plans.
- Budget for your learning plans.
- Evaluate learning.
- Standardize performance-linked learning throughout your organisation.
- Implement an effective and relevant performance-linked learning system.