PERFORMANCE LINKED COMMUNICATION
The right information to the right people at the right time. It answers the question: Who needs what information, in what order, to do a good job by implementing a system that communicates the performance goals of the organisations to the people doing the work, and building the infrastructure to support this communication.
With eleven separate modules, this course shows you how to effectively communicate your organisation's values, vision, strategic goals and targets throughout the organisation. It ensures that every dollar spent on communication contributes directly to the organisation's performance goals by:
- Enabling managers to identify the information that will boost performance
- Giving managers the tools to develop and implement a systematic and continuous performance-improvement system
- Providing a tried and tested communication system that works.
This course provides a performance-linked communication system that communicates the performance goals of the organisation to the people doing the work.
On completion of this course the following objectives would have been achieved:
- You will understand the 10 essential components and systems of team performance.
- You will know why performance linked communication is important.
- You will know how to develop and communicate a unified sense of direction.
- You will know how to develop and communicate a organisation strategy.
- You will know how to identify outputs, develop performance measures and set targets for your team.
- You will know how to develop a performance feedback system that feeds
back relevant performance information.
- You will understand how to implement positive recognition and team based financial reward systems.
- You will know how to support performance-linked communication with the appropriate infrastructure.
- You will know how to deliver performance feedback effectively.
- You will understand the guidelines for success and pitfalls to avoid when implementing the essential components of team performance.