EFFECTIVE KPIs AND PERFORMANCE MONITORING
Organisational development expert Monty Sacher presents
a masterclass on how to optimise productivity through effective KPIs and Performance Monitoring management.
For HR Managers, CFOs, CEOs and General Managers who are experiencing organisational problems and challenges.
the 7 most common mistakes organisations make with KPIs
- Lack of clear connection between organisational strategy and KPIs.
- Ineffective measurement system - not understanding what to measure and what relevance.
- Inability to identify multiple stakeholder requirements and formulate KPIs linked to goals.
- Unclear association between KPIs and team member roles.
- No process to guidelines for establishing KPIs and subsequent monitoring for continued relevance.
- No culture of KPI measuring for continuous improvement or using KPIs to inform decisions and drive performance.
What if you and your team demystified KPIs and developed a smarter aligned performance cycle?
In the absence of a comprehensive system, we rely on temporary measures to alleviate tension points. There never seems to be enough time to step back and solve the problem at its core and so the cycle repeats. Add the complication of dealing with people in the workplace and it becomes harder for organisations to be productive.
During this masterclass, Monty Sacher will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to build an effective KPI strategy and monitor performance for continuous improvement.
The “Back to basics’’ formula works in product, service, or public sector environments alike, in small and large organizations, within divisions and across companies and locations.
Learn how to create a culture of continuous improvement with teams who are working towards tactical KPIs that trickle down from an overall organisational strategy that is aligned with the desired stakeholder outcomes.
In the Effective KPIs and Performance Monitoring Masterclass you will learn:
- What is Best Practice and how is it achieved.
- Understand how to measure, implement, and benchmark the essential performance systems.
- Be able to identify stakeholders and the outputs, measures and targets that will enable the team to develop a balanced scorecard to achieve total stakeholder satisfaction.
- Clarify the roles of each team member.
- Know how to implement performance monitoring and effective communication systems.
- Know success guidelines and pitfalls to be avoided when implementing KPIs and Performance Monitoring
- Have developed an implementation plan to achieve measurable and continuous performance improvements after the training.
Get your organisational KPIs back on track and join Monty for the effective KPIs and performance monitoring masterclass.
The masterclass is available as an E-Learning course or can be delivered as a 2-day In-Person workshop.
Who is Monty Sacher?
Sacher is now considered one of the world’s leading lights when it comes to managing performance in organizations.
The Corporate Manager
Clients have included dozens of global organisations including Mobil, BHP, ABB, Coca Cola, Toll and Willis Towers Watson.
Monty Sacher, one of the nation’s foremost business consultants, is a quiet achiever in the engine rooms of top Australian companies, improving planning, productivity, and performance.
Di Sullivan (The Skills Centre)
Not sure if the masterclass is for you? book a free clarity call.
Discuss your organisation's requirements and course delivery and outcomes with Monty Sacher.
What value does Sacher Associates add?
We have helped organisations to achieve best practice levels of productivity, performance, and quality working life improvements.
Some results our clients achieved from published client case studies include:
- Man-hours per Unit down by 23.5%
- Unified sense of direction amongst team leaders up 14.4%
- Time customers off supply 241% improvement
- 30% improvement in sick leave
- Time lost due to accidents 322 to 33 days
- Time lost due to industrial disputes down from 250 to 15 days
- Dividends paid to owners increased by $130 million over a 5 year period
- Operating expenditure reduces by 23% over a 5 year period
- 97% of stakeholder responses indicated a high level of stakeholder satisfaction.
- Job Satisfaction up by 75%
MASTERCLASS Course Outline
- Why output orientation is important
- A framework for developing and implementing KPIs
- Accountability matrix
- The performance management system
- Operational plans
- Exercises, examples and quality standards
- Why set targets?
- Quality standards for effective targets
- The Balanced Scorecard - BSC
- Common pitfalls when target setting
- Operational plans
- Exercises, examples, and quality standards
- What to communicate?
- Performance monitoring and Feedback
- Success guidelines and common pitfalls
- Communication infrastructure
- Exercises, examples, and Case Studies
- Guidelines on how to put what you've learnt into action
- How to identify pitfalls and avoid them during implementation
- Exercises, examples and quality standards
- What do I do on Monday morning?
Three Free eBooks
All participants receive three ebooks to help them implement concepts from the Masterclass
- What do I do on Monday Morning?
What do I do on Monday morning is a daily guide to achieve organizational success and is an essential productivity publication created by Sacher Associates benefiting clients globally.
- Performance Measures Applied (includes a workbook with practical exercises)
A potent system for measuring and managing performance: individual performance, team performance, and organizational performance.With case studies and examples from both the private and public sectors, this is a practical book that enables you to build a performance measurement/management system that you can implement without delay.
- Performance Linked Communication (includes a workbook with practical exercises)
A performance management tool for getting the right information to the right people at the right time. It answers the question: Who needs what information, in what order, to do a good job by implementing a system that communicates the performance goals of the organisations to the people doing the work, and building the infrastructure to support this communication?
Special Attendee bonuses
Significant discounts for additional attendees from the same organisation
Three free ebooks to help continue implementing what you learn in the course
10 hours of consulting time allocated to this course
Specially discounted coaching package offer, to ensure on the job implementation
See what our valued clients say:
Your presentation really resonated with the audience, both in terms of content - which was first class - and also your ability to connect with them It rated an average of 9.5 out of 10 which is exceptional! So attendees walked away having received good value.
Andrew Dalziel, Principal, High Growth Business Group
This is what we needed!
Sacher Associates told us HOW to solve our problems!
Mossman Central Mill Co.
In my view, the work we have done with Sacher Associates on improving and applying performance measures is the single most important development work our company has or will undertake for a long time.
Angliss Pacific Limited
The business had been set a difficult profit target and the continuing economic downturn, resulting in reduced revenue, reinforced this situation.
The business was able to meet its profit target and return an 11 percent improvement on this target which, in financial terms, amounts to several millions of dollars.
South Eastern Power
Based on years of practical experience, this Masterclass is essential for those responsible for improving productivity and quality, and for everyone interested in gaining an insight and dispelling the mysteries that surround the subject.
Company Director Journal
Monty is an organisational and management expert. I do not use this word lightly. What he doesn't know about Change Management and the role of Culture in developing successful business outcomes is not worth knowing.
He has delivered increased productivity and profits in some of Australia's toughest work environments. Regularly reviewed in BRW, Monty has passion for what he does and it is positively infectious.
Gene Stark, The Marketing Network
Upcoming Course Calendar
Scheduled Course Dates
Additional course dates can be scheduled to suit your organisation.
Contact Monty Sacher for a clarity call to discuss dates and your organisation's requirements, or complete the enrollment form below and choose "Contact me for alternate dates" to secure your place immediately.
Download our Brochure
Need to convince leadership?
Download and give them our course outline flyer, and invite them to arrange a clarity call with Monty Sacher to answer any questions they may have.
The Masterclass is delivered as a 10-hour e-Learning Course over four two hour sessions with one two hour personal follow up session.
The sessions are conducted via Zoom Webinar / Video Conferencing. Delegates are required to have a working webcam and headset with microphone. For a smooth video conferencing experience, delegates should have an internet speed of at least 8Mbps download and 1.5Mbps upload speed.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and receive informative business tips, insights and updates about upcoming workshops, online courses, and breakfasts.
Button to go to newsletter signup page