EFFECTIVE KPIs AND PERFORMANCE MONITORING
Our E-Learning Course on how to optimise productivity through effective KPIs and Performance Monitoring management.
In the Effective KPIs and Performance Monitoring Masterclass you will learn:
- What is Best Practice and how is it achieved.
- Understand how to measure, implement, and benchmark the essential performance systems.
- Be able to identify stakeholders and the outputs, measures and targets that will enable the team to develop a balanced scorecard to achieve total stakeholder satisfaction.
- Clarify the roles of each team member.
- Know how to implement performance monitoring and effective communication systems.
- Know success guidelines and pitfalls to be avoided when implementing KPIs and Performance Monitoring
- Have developed an implementation plan to achieve measurable and continuous performance improvements after the training.
Who is Monty Sacher?
Sacher is now considered one of the world’s leading lights when it comes to managing performance in organizations.
The Corporate Manager
Clients have included dozens of global organisations including Mobil, BHP, ABB, Coca Cola, Toll and Willis Towers Watson.
Monty Sacher, one of the nation’s foremost business consultants, is a quiet achiever in the engine rooms of top Australian companies, improving planning, productivity, and performance.
Di Sullivan (The Skills Centre)
Some results our clients achieved from published client case studies are:
- Man-hours per Unit down by 23.5%
- Unified sense of direction amongst team leaders up 14.4%
- Time customers of supply 241% improvement
- 30% improvement in sick leave
- Time lost due to accidents 322 to 33 days
- Time lost due to industrial disputes down from 250 to 15 days
- Dividends paid to owners increased by $130 million over a 5 year period
- Operating expenditure reduces by 23% over a 5 year period
- 97% of stakeholder responses indicated a high level of stakeholder satisfaction.
- Job Satisfaction up by 75%
MASTERCLASS Course Outline
- Why output orientation is important
- A framework for developing and implementing KPIs
- Accountability matrix
- The performance management system
- Operational plans
- Exercises, examples and quality standards
- Why set targets?
- Quality standards for effective targets
- The Balanced Scorecard - BSC
- Common pitfalls when target setting
- Operational plans
- Exercises, examples, and quality standards
- What to communicate?
- Performance monitoring and Feedback
- Success guidelines and common pitfalls
- Communication infrastructure
- Exercises, examples, and Case Studies
- Guidelines on how to put what you've learnt into action
- How to identify pitfalls and avoid them during implementation
- Exercises, examples and quality standards
- What do I do on Monday morning?
Three Free eBooks
All participants receive three ebooks to help them implement concepts from the Masterclass
- What do I do on Monday Morning?
What do I do on Monday morning is a daily guide to achieve organizational success and is an essential productivity publication created by Sacher Associates benefiting clients globally.
- Performance Measures Applied (includes a workbook with practical exercises)
A potent system for measuring and managing performance: individual performance, team performance, and organizational performance.With case studies and examples from both the private and public sectors, this is a practical book that enables you to build a performance measurement/management system that you can implement without delay.
- Performance Linked Communication (includes a workbook with practical exercises)
A performance management tool for getting the right information to the right people at the right time. It answers the question: Who needs what information, in what order, to do a good job by implementing a system that communicates the performance goals of the organisations to the people doing the work, and building the infrastructure to support this communication?
Special Attendee bonuses
Significant discounts for additional attendees from the same organisation
Three free ebooks to help continue implementing what you learn in the course
10 hours of consulting time allocated to this course
Specially discounted coaching package offer, to ensure on the job implementation
This is what we needed!
Sacher Associates told us HOW to solve our problems!
Mossman Central Mill Co.
In my view, the work we have done with Sacher Associates on improving and applying performance measures is the single most important development work our company has or will undertake for a long time.
Angliss Pacific Limited
The business had been set a difficult profit target and the continuing economic downturn, resulting in reduced revenue, reinforced this situation.
The business was able to meet its profit target and return an 11 percent improvement on this target which, in financial terms, amounts to several millions of dollars.
South Eastern Power
Based on years of practical experience, this Masterclass is essential for those responsible for improving productivity and quality, and for everyone interested in gaining an insight and dispelling the mysteries that surround the subject.
Company Director Journal
Monty is an organisational and management expert.
I do not use this word lightly. What he doesn't know about Change Management and the role of Culture in developing successful business outcomes is not worth knowing.
He has delivered increased productivity and profits in some of Australia's toughest work environments. Regularly reviewed in BRW, Monty has passion for what he does and it is positively infectious.
Gene Stark, The Marketing Network
Upcoming Course Calendar
Scheduled Course Dates
20-23 June 2022
5-7pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (UTC +10)
Additional course dates can be scheduled to suit your organisation.
Contact Monty Sacher for a clarity call to discuss dates and your organisation's requirements, or complete the enrollment form below and choose "Contact me for alternate dates" to secure your place immediately.
Download our Brochure
Need to convince leadership?
Download and give them our course outline flyer, and invite them to arrange a clarity call with Monty Sacher to answer any questions they may have.
The Masterclass is delivered as a 10-hour e-Learning Course over four two hour sessions with one two hour personal follow up session.
The sessions are conducted via Zoom Webinar / Video Conferencing. Delegates are required to have a working webcam and headset with microphone. For a smooth video conferencing experience, delegates should have an internet speed of at least 8Mbps download and 1.5Mbps upload speed.