A Commonsense Approach to
Failing to plan is planning to fail
This course provides a step-by-step guide to planning and implementing a strategic plan for your organization, department, or team. It leads you through exercises and activities to provide you with a developed business plan.
A Commonsense Approach to Business Planning is a practical approach to effective organizational planning. This is a comprehensive strategic business planning system. Now you can create a unique business plan for your organization. It will be one that is jargon-free, that you and your team own and understand. Month by month it will become a working document for each part of the business - a growth tool for all.
This course will lead you through a series of exercises and activities, the outcome of which will be a developed strategic plan which will enable you to communicate your goals to staff, customers, suppliers, and other organizations so that you may gain their support. This provides a straight-forward, simple, yet comprehensive approach to business planning.
Follow the instructions, and you will benefit from an improved understanding of the planning process and through a greater commitment from staff to the business objectives to which they have contributed.
On completion of this course the following objectives would have been achieved:
- Have developed a strategic plan for your organisation
- Know how to implement your strategic plan on a daily basis
- Know how to systematically update and improve your plan.
- You will understand the 10 essential components and systems of team performance.
- Know the importance of establishing a strategic planning system and understand the components.
- Know how to develop and implement a unified sense of direction
- You would have completed an environmental analysis.
- You would have developed a strategy for your organisation.
- You would have developed a set of measurable targets for your organisation.
- You will know how to prepare financial plans
- You will know what other resources you require to achieve your targets
- You will know how to develop actions plans
- You will know how and when to evaluate your plan