Who we are
Sacher Associates (Australia) Pty Ltd is a productivity consulting, training and publishing company. We are hands-on practitioners in improving and sustaining individual, team and organisational performance. Founded in 1990, we specialise in the development and implementation of performance improvement systems in medium to large organisations in both the public and private sectors all over the world.
In the last three years, aside from clients in developed countries like Australia we have had clients from countries as diverse as:
South Africa, Zambia, Vietnam, Thailand, Uganda, Sultanate of Oman, Singapore, Philippines, Mongolia, Malaysia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, United Arab Emirates, Brunei and Papua New Guinea.
The essence of our core work involves the development and translation of the organisation mission, strategic goals, values and measures into the everyday output, measures and targets of the people doing the work and to provide assistance in the development, implementation and continuous improvement of the following basic business systems:
- Strategic Business Planning
- Performance Management
- KPI/Performance Measurement
- Balanced Scorecard
- Performance Appraisal (link)
- Communication/visual feedback
- Team performance
- Strategic training and development
So as to measurably improve performance against predetermined targets. Our objective is to implement a performance system that is hierarchically and mathematically connected to the organisation's vision and that will focus all levels of the organisation on achieving its vision.
Our work falls under the umbrella of Organisation Development. We aim to bring about:
Our methodology addresses every component of performance in a systematic and holistic fashion, with a rapid implementation approach to ensure that only the necessary components are addressed. Our approach is also designed to ensure the rapid transfer of expertise to your organization through various channels such as manuals, pre-work, workshops, learning programs, consulting, surveys and the use of technology.
Our professional consulting services provide a disciplined analysis of the performance environment and current organisation performance systems, as well as implementation services to ensure productivity improvements and solid return on investment.
Our Professional Services Methodology includes:
- Executive interviews
- Team group discussions and workshops
- Team member interviews
- Organizational Surveys (eg. team performance, quality of working life, communication.)
- Performance audits
- Skills, Structure and Systems Analyses
- Coaching and Mentoring
Our professional services are based on the following principles:
- Acquiring an in-depth understanding of your organization. We believe that a solid appreciation of the organizational culture is a critical first step in the consulting process.
- Working jointly with you in an open and consultative style to define problems and issues, propose solutions and directions and to implement agreed actions.
- Providing a firm basis for us to pass on our knowledge, techniques and skills to your representatives to provide the necessary "in-house" ability to solve similar issues in the future and provide for continuous improvement.
- More about our approach/big picture philosophy
- More about our process/the way we work
- Or to discuss your specific needs, please contact us.