Training and development
The Sacher Associates Training Division has a proven track record in delivering training programs using a variety of delivery methods to optimize the learning environment and deliver positive outcomes. These training methods range from online self-service eLearning programs to instructor-led onsite training workshops. Our training programs have been tailored specifically for various customer segments:
Large SME Public Sector Utilities Transport Maintenance Manufacturing
In addition, we offer customized training specifically tailored to clients needs, as well as licenses to utilize and adapt our training materials, including both online and hard copy.
Leading Edge Technology
Sacher utilises the most technologically advanced elearning software development tools available to ensure:
- Development effort is cost effective
- Client costs are minimised
- Rapid time to market of customised content tailored to client needs
Learning experience is optimised with media rich objects (such as streaming video, animation, and simulations) and interactivity to promote rapid transfer of knowledge
- Reduced Development and Implementation Risk through the use of proven elearning tools, and under direct program management
- Optimal deployment of resources to ensure rapid return on investment
- Adherence to international elearning standards such as SCORM to ensure interoperability, portability, accessibility, and security.
- Flexible choice of learning management system (LMS) through open architecture
- Rapid development of integration points to client internal systems, such as learning needs analysis systems, key performance indicators, balanced scorecard systems, feedback and communication systems, operational / transactional systems, employee relationship management systems, knowledge bases and data warehouses.
- Modular development approach to allow for easy, cost effective future modifications
- Utilisation of enhanced learning techniques. Developers have formal university qualifications in learning and training, and are tightly networked with global learning forums and partners.
- Over 20 years of individual global experience, successfully implementing learning and training programs across a wide cross-section of industries and government entities. Sacher Associates has over 17 years of proven experience in this area.
- We form partnering arrangements with other courseware providers to utilise their capabilities, where appropriate, allowing for the option of a single point of contact with Sacher Associates.
- Cross section of industry experience, with particular focus on manufacturing and industrial environments.
Performance-Linked Learning Outcomes
- Sacher delivers performance capability, not just learning and training.
- Learning is directly tied to improved performance.
- Strategically aligned learning. Learning is directly tied to team, departmental and organisational goals.